TF-Recorder Software is used for graphical evaluation of measured values determined with the SLE TF-Recorder. With TF-Recorder Software, ripple control telegrams in the power grid can be recorded and stored.
The following features should be mentioned:
- All parameters for telegram recording are set from the TF-Recorder Software interface.
- Graphical processing of the data measured by the TF recorder to obtain a quick overview of the status in the power grid
- The number of telegram recordings in unattended operation can be preset.Ring memory mode in which ripple control transmissions are stored in such a way that you have access to the last 999 telegrams.
- In addition to the frequency-selective measurement, an extended 50 Hz measurement can be carried out which, in conjunction with the phase meter, provides information on mains impedance, apparent power, reactive power and active power.
- Graphical display of continuous and phase measurement